So there is a new homewares go to on the block at the moment, La Redoute, you know the catalogue that mum used to get through the post, yes that one, and it has got everyone lusting.
I am an absolute sucker for affordable but beautiful design that’s a little different and at the moment this site is my go to for exactly that. You can pick up marble topped side tables, industrial feel pieces, mid-centry style furniture that would look fabulous in any a home, beautiful plain linens for the bedroom and rugs galore (so many that I don’t think I have enough floors!!)
Here’s my favourite pick of the bunch…
1. Glass is always a design classic, alas it needs to be dusted every day, but isn’t this console table totally worth it? Look at those lines.
Sybil glass top console table £66.50*
2. Wall mounted bedside tables will help save space, and these light wood are gorgeous. So very tempted to get these for our bedroom make over! What a steal as well!
Jimi wall mounted bedside table £38.50* each
3.There will always be a place in my heart for a kilim rug, always. Just need to find the perfect place in my home for one.
Iizire kilim hand-woven rug from £100.00*
4. Beautiful mid-century style dressing table, the shape and legs are just wonderful!
Clairoy dressing table. £100.00*
5. For those of you who love the industrial look, this bedside table is just fabulous. Style with rusted copper and the obligatory Diptyque candle please.
Hypnos metal bedside table £87.50*
6. A beautiful pastel palette in rug form and will add a much needed pop of colour to any neutral room.
Dario graphic rug from £71.20*
7. Ah, the instagrammer fave, and just look at it! The most beautiful patterned shaggy rug. EVER?
Afaw shaggy rug from £45.50*
I haven’t yet ordered from La Redoute just yet, so can’t comment on service and delivery, I also have too big of a wish list, but with the bedroom makeover happening soon there will be a purchase i’m sure!
La Redoute often have discounts (*as shown with the above discounted prices!) so it’s worth checking out before you head out to the High St.